Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate

I was born September 9Th, 1994 (9/3/94) making my astrological sign Virgo. It is the 6Th sign on the zodiac and a Mutable Earth sign,ruled by Mercury. It is represented by a woman and is reliable, industrious, intelligent, and practical, easily accomplishing high standards in all parts of their lives. I would agree that I am a lot like what my sign says. I have a strong bond and sense of pride and responsibility in my life, it is most strong when it comes to my family and dear friends. I am in an honors class because I choose to set the bar high and know I will be able to meet the goals I set. I know what I truly can accomplish and what I am not able to do in any part of my life so I would say that is my practicality taking over. A sight also mentioned the stand out quality of committing to excellence. This is probably the part of the horoscope I would agree with most. I know I can be critical of others flaws and and am even more aware of my own, in the work I do and in myself alone. But my ego is easily hurt by others criticism in myself because of how aware I can be myself. The flaw in that is not wanting to try something again if I failed in doing it in the past. So to sum it up I agree with my astrological sign and fate as Romeo and Juliet did with their love. In the very beginning of the book it says "a pair of star-crossed lovers" (prologue 6) for shadowing the other references to their belief in fate, heaven and hell. It also foreshadows how they will both end up dying as the people in heaven and hell have.

1 comment:

  1. ... I did not know that.. all i knew about Virgo was something that you didn't write about. Virgo 'the virgin' ... yeah... but never mind that.
    I thought it was cool how you matched with your Star-sign pretty well. I did too.... with mine. Ours seemed really similar too.

    ReplyDelete